MENU

Slide

Driving licence, The Lion King

Friday, May 06, 2011

picnikfile_RDJQ3h


Was watching Fringe on my desktop when the mailman came by,
he was like damn cute la! Super happy looking and keep saying:
"whoa!!! your driving licence!!!"

Lol, dunno why he's so damn high but damn funny la!





Not bad! Quite fast, took my TP on the 21st April and got my license on the 6th,
not even one month!


P1000853


P1000855

Woots! (:



Went to chinatown pearl centre to change currency
for my phuket/bkk/hongkong trip, the exchange rate is damn good la!

Thai baht, 1SGD = 24BAHT
HKD, 1SGD = 6.25HDK!!!

My last trip to hong kong the exchange rate was 5 lor!




picnikfile_Q7PeeH


picnikfile_R0326l

Went to crab party for dinner and we had salted egg buttercream crab, shiok!
siao one, the crab was 3kg man, and there was only 2 of us eating wtf.
3kg of crab!



After dinner, i was up for a HUGE surprise last night,
was tricked into thinking i'm gonna go MBS for some "activity"
that involves running around (wtf?)

... anyway!!!

picnikfile_uW1HoK


He brought me to watch The Lion King instead of some wtf "activity",
LOL OMG!!! I really really really wanted to watch it and i LOVE it so much.
Thank you (:


I remembered watching The Lion King when i was in kindergarden/primary school?
And i was bawling my eyes out when Mufasa died. So sad ):


P1000850

Awesome view from our seats! Omg i love it so much
the MBS theatre stage is mad cool la.


HAKUNA MATATA! No Worries! Hahahaha




lion3

lion

Photos were grabbed from the net cos no photography allowed booo.
Lol the goondu auntie sitting beside me got blasted from the security for taking photos.




Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: